NameServers are your main DNS (Domain Name Servers) controller, if your NameServer settings are not correct your emails(s) and or website(s) may not work as intended. Your current domain registrar must be GoDaddy for this to work. If you wish to change your NameServers to SpringNodes NameServers then you must have the SpringNodes NameServers available before beginning (If you do not already know them and cannot find them please contact SpringNodes support).
Please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
- Select the domain you wish to change the NameServers of to access the Domain Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Additional Settings section and select the Manage DNS option.
- Select change in the NameServers section.
- Choose the option Enter my own nameservers and enter the nameservers given to you by SpringNodes.
- To complete your updates select Save or Connect.
All Done! All that's left now is to wait for 24 to 48hr for your NameServers to update.